苏暖青吧 关注:67贴子:482
  • 8回复贴,共1

【0626 声色与泪】僵尸新娘

只看楼主收藏回复

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.


IP属地:浙江1楼2011-06-26 23:34回复
    - Good morning. - Good morning.
    Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.
    号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。
    Watch it! 小心点。
    - It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day
    今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子
    A day for a glorious wedding
    婚礼的大喜之日。
    A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
    亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排
    A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
    这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排
    Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know
    希望不要发生意外
    That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show
    来打断我们的好事
    And that's why everything Every last little thing
    所以任何事情,任何小事
    Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go
    任何细节都必须…
    - According to plan - Our son will be married
    -按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了
    - According to plan- Our family carried
    -按照计划 -我们的家族就能…
    Elevated to the heights of society
    一步跨入上流社会
    - To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls
    -挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿
    Rubbing elbows with the finest
    和权贵擦肩往来
    Having crumpets with Her Highness
    和女王共进点心
    We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen
    我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶
    We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been
    彻底忘却以往的身份
    - Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奥…我的裙子卡住了-槽糕
    - Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.
    -亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子
    Where is Victor? We might be late.
    维克特在哪?我们要迟到了
    Fish merchants. 鱼贩子
    - It's a terrible day- Now, don't be that way
    -真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样
    It's a terrible day for a wedding
    今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕
    It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
    我们怎么会落得如此狼狈
    That has led to this ominous wedding
    才会换来这该死的婚礼
    How could our family have come to this?
    咱们家怎么会潦倒至此
    To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche
    得把女儿嫁给爆发平民
    - They're so common - So coarse
    -他们真庸俗-真粗鄙
    - Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟?这我可不同意
    They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
    有人是地主,有人破产
    Without a penny to their name
    有人是贵族却身无分文
    Just like you and me 就像你…和我
    Oh, dear. 呃…天哪!
    And that's why everything Every last little thing
    所以任何事情,任何小事
    Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
    任何细节都必须…
    - According to plan - Our daughter will wed
    -…按照计划进行-女儿要嫁人
    - According to plan - Our family led
    -按照计划-家族就能…
    


    IP属地:浙江2楼2011-06-26 23:36
    回复
      Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.
      现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排
      Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.
      高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来
      Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.
      范杜少爷,从头再来一遍
      "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
      用这只手… 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
      Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
      你的杯永不干涸… 因为我将是你生命泉源之酒
      With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
      用这蜡烛… 我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命
      With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
      用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?
      - Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.
      -我们再来演习一遍 –好的,没问题
      With this candle...
      This candle...
      This candle.
      - Shall I get up there and do it for him?- Don't get all aflutter, dear.    -你干脆上去替他做-亲爱的,别这样宠他
      With this candle...
      Continue!
      Get the door, Emil. 艾密尔,去开门
      Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.
      就从蜡烛这里再开始
      A Lord Barkis, sir.
      主人,是巴克斯男爵
      I haven't a head for dates.
      我不确定婚礼的日期
      Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.
      显然我比婚礼早来了一天
      - Is he from your side of the family?- I can't recall.
      -他是你家那边的亲戚吗?-我想不起来了
      Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.
      艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座
      Do carry on. 请…继续
      Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?
      那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷
      - Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly.- Right.
      -是…是…当然 –好吗?
      Right. Oh, right! 好…奥…当然好!
      - With this... This...- Hand. With this hand... ...I... With...
      Three steps, three! 三步…走三步!
      Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?
      -No! No.–You do not?.
      -不是 –你不想结婚?!
      No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.
      不是!我不是不想结婚
      That is, I want very much to...
      我其实非常想……奥!
      Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?
      专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?
      The ring? Yes. Of course.
      戒指… 是…当然有
      - Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!
      戒指居然掉了
      - This boy doesn't want to get married.- How disgraceful!
      -看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!
      Excuse me. Got it!对不起……找到了
      Out of the way, you ninny.
      滚开…你这笨蛋
      Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!奥…老天…救命…叫急救…
      - Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool.
      -奥…别把我礼服熏黑了-别踩了
      - Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!-去拿水…去拿水-我这就去,亲爱的
      Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行
      Young man, learn your vows.
      年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言
      Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?
      呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿
      Oh, Victoria.
      She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse.她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了
      Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!
      注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!
      Fishy fianc?could be canned!婚礼可能被取消!
      Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
      艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了
      It really shouldn't be all that difficult.
      其实也没有什么难的
      It's just a few simple vows.
      就是几句简单的誓约
      With this hand, I will take your wine.
      用这只手…我要你的妻子…
      No.With this hand......I will cup your...
      Oh, goodness, no.哦,又不对
      With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will...
      I will set your mother on fire.
      都是我自己的错
      Oh, it's no use.没用的
      With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.
      Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.
      Mrs. Everglot.
      You look ravishing this evening.您今晚光艳照人
      What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir.
      您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持
      With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.
      With this ring......I ask you to be mine.
      I do.我愿意
      You may kiss the bride.你可以亲吻你的新娘了
      - A new arrival. - He must've fainted.
      -新来的人-他一定晕过去了
      - Are you all right? - What..? What happened?
      -你还好吧?-发…发生什么事了?
      By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.
      小子,看来你免费得到个新娘
      - Does he have a dead brother?- He's still soft.
      -他有个死掉的哥哥吗?-他的尸体还是软的
      A toast, then.干杯!
      To the newlyweds.祝福新婚夫妇
      Newlyweds?
      In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.
      刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了
      I did?我说了?
      I did.我真的说了!
      Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
      快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!
      Coming through, coming through.
      借过……借过
      My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.
      我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈
      I will be creating your wedding feast.
      我来安排你的婚礼喜筵
      Wedding feast! I'm salivating.
      婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼
      Maggots.是蛆蛆,呵呵
      Keep away!别靠近我
      


      IP属地:浙江4楼2011-06-26 23:37
      回复
        You should have seen him with fur.
        有毛的时候更可爱
        Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.
        我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏
        But then again,she never approved of anything.
        其实…她从没认同过任何事情
        Do you think she would have approved of me?
        你认为她会接受我吗?
        You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.
        你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道
        Well, actually...奥,事实上…
        ...now that you mention it,I think you should.
        既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她
        In fact, since we're, you know...
        既然…我们都…
        ...married,you should definitely meet her.
        结婚了,按理你应该见见她
        And my father too. We should go and see them right now.
        还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!
        What a fantastic idea!Where are they buried?
        好主意!他们埋在哪儿?
        - What? What is it?   - They're not from around here.
        -怎么了?   -他们…不在这里
        Where are they?那是哪里?
        Oh, they're still alive.
        哦…他们还活着
        - I'm afraid so.   - Well, that is a problem.
        -很抱歉,是的   -奥…这倒是个问题
        What's that, Scraps? 你说什么,小碎?
        Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.不,可不能去…
        - Oh, well, if you put it like that.   - What?
        -哦…他的确是   -说什么?
        Elder Gutknecht.骨耐克老人
        Scraps.
        Elder Gutknecht...
        ...are you there?你在吗?
        Hello? Is anyone home?
        哈! 有人在家吗?
        Hello?
        There you are!你在这儿呢?
        Oh, my dear. There you are.
        哦,亲爱的,是你吗?
        I've brought my husband, Victor.
        我把我丈夫带来了…维克特
        What's that? Husband?你说什么?丈夫?
        Pleasure to meet you, sir.很荣幸认识你,先生
        We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.
        我们得“上去”…楼上,去拜访人间
        Land of the living?
        Oh, my dear.不过,亲爱的…
        Please, Elder Gutknecht.
        Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了
        Sir, I beg you to help.It means so much to me...
        求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了
        - Us.   - I don't know, it's just not natural.
        -对我们   -我不知道…这不符合自然法则
        Please, Elder Gutknecht.
        Surely there must be something you can do.
        你一定有办法的
        Let me see what I can do.
        嗯…让我想想能怎么做
        Where did I put that book?
        那本书放到哪儿了?
        I left it here somewhere.
        不在这儿,就在什么地方
        There's the one.啊…就是这本!
        I have it.找到了
        A Ukrainian haunting spell.Just the thing for these quick trips.乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场
        - So glad you thought of this.   - Me too.
        -幸好他想起来了   -是啊
        Now, then...   好啦,嗝……
        ...where were we?说道哪儿了?
        The Ukrainian haunting spell? 乌克兰的巫咒
        Here we have it. Ready?
        好啦,有了… 准备好了吗?
        Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."记住!想回来时就念咒语:“跳房子”
        - Hopscotch?   - That's it.对
        I spent so long in the darkness...我们在黑暗里呆了太久
        ...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.
        我都快忘了这月色有多美
        Hey, I think you dropped something.我想你掉了什么
        Hold on, hold on.等一下
        I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.
        我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备
        I'll go ahead and you... 我先去,你就…
        ...wait here.等在这儿
        


        IP属地:浙江7楼2011-06-26 23:39
        回复
          - Perfect.   - I won't be long.
          -好极了   -不会太久的…
          Stay right here. I'll be right back.
          乖乖呆在这儿… 我马上就回来
          Okay.
          No peeking.不休偷看哦
          If ever I see that Van Dort boy...再看到那范杜小子时
          ...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.我要用双手掐死他
          Your hands are too fat,and his neck is too thin.
          你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细
          You'll have to use a rope.还是用绳子吧
          This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.
          我,是你良心的声音,听我说…
          I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...
          对那个男孩,我有不详的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂…
          Go chew someone else's ear for a while.
          去别人的脑子里待一阵子吧
          Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.
          维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样
          If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!
          要不是我就住在你的脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢
          I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.
          我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由
          I am sure he does.Why don't you go ask him?
          真的哩,那你为什么不去问他?
          All right, I will.   好,我会的
          After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.
          再说,两只脚冻僵了,他也跑不远
          - Victoria. - Victor? I'm so happy to see you.真高兴见到你!
          Come by the fire. Where have you been?Are you all right?
          快到壁炉这边来,你到哪儿去了?没事吧?
          I... I...
          Oh, dear.
          You're as cold as death.What's happened to you?
          你像个死人一样冰冷,发生什么事啦?
          Your coat.你的外套
          Victoria, I confess.我承认
          This morning I was terrified of marriage.
          今天上午,我本来很惧怕婚姻
          But then, on meeting you,I felt I should be with you always...
          但见到了你,就觉得应该和你厮守
          ...and that our wedding could not come soon enough.
          恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行
          Victor, I feel the same.我也是这么想的
          Victoria, I se... I se...   我被骗…
          I seem to find myself married.我被骗结了婚
          And you should know it's unexpected.
          你要知道那只是意外
          My darling,I just wanted to meet...
          亲爱的,我就是想见见…
          Darling? Who's this?
          - Who is she? - I'm his wife.
          - Victor? - Victoria, wait. You don't understand.
          She's dead. Look.她是个死人,你看
          Hopscotch.
          No! No! Victoria!
          You lied to me!你骗我!
          Just to get back to that other woman.
          回去就是为了找另一个女人!
          Don't you understand? You're the other woman.
          No! You're married to me.She's the other woman.
          She's got a point.她说得有道理
          And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.
          我还以为… 一切都进行得很顺利
          Look, I'm sorry, but...
          ...this just can't work.我们之间是没有结果的
          Why not? 为什么没有
          It's my eye, isn't it? 是因为我的眼睛,是不是?
          No. Your eye is...
          ...lovely.
          Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?
          如果我们换一种处境,结局或许不同
          But we're just too different.   I mean, you're dead.
          可是我们太不般配了,我是说,你是个死人
          You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you.
          你向我求婚之前,就应该想到这个
          Why can't you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you.
          你怎么就不明白呢?这都是误会,我根本不会娶你
          Roses for eternal love. 玫瑰,代表真爱不渝
          Lilies for sweetness. 百合,代表甜甜蜜蜜
          Baby's breath. 满天星… (花语:爱人的呼吸)
          Why so blue? 为何伤心?
          Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.
          也许他说得对,我们太不般配
          Maybe he should have his head examined.
          也许他的脑袋需要检查一下
          I could do it. 可以让我去
          Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.
          或许他和那个“活人小姐”才是天生一对
          


          IP属地:浙江8楼2011-06-26 23:39
          回复
            But … Victor
            Victor Van Dort has gone,child.
            You shall marry Lord Barkis tomorrow.
            -According to plan - According to plan
            Oh ,my dear. Oh,don’t look at me that way.
            呃…亲爱的,别这样看着我
            You have only to suffer this union until death do us part.
            你不必为我们的结合而受苦,只有死才能将我们分开…
            And that will come sonner than you think.
            那…比你想象的来得更快
            Oh, it’s almost dawn! Where could he be?
            天哪,我们完了…他会去哪里?
            Victor Van Dort elopes with corpse.
            维克特*范杜和僵尸私奔
            Heartbroken bride to wed wealthy newcomer!
            心碎的新娘决定嫁给富有的新追求者
            wealthy newcomer?it cannot be.我不信
            Did he say corpse?
            Oh,don’t be ridiculous. What corpse would marry our Victor?
            别这么荒谬,僵尸怎能结婚?
            Oh,Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.别再咳了
            Mayhew, are you trying to kill us?
            I think he’s trying to kill us.
            I …
            …think you dropped this.
            我想这个是你的
            I’m sorry
            I’m sorry I lied to you about wanting to see my parents.
            It’s just this whole day has’t gone quite,well…
            今天实在是不怎么…顺利
            …according to plan.
            Pardon my enthusiasm.
            原谅我的忘情
            I like you enthusiasm
            - A new arrival. - A new arrival.-Lights up.听到了
            Hurry up, boys!
            Drinks for everyone.想点什么?
            Another pint,sir? 再来个派?
            -No,no. just a half. -No,no. just a half.
            不不不,只要半个就好
            It is impossible to get good help anymore.
            奥…怎么搞的!
            Welcoming committee, coming throuh! Coming through!
            我是欢迎委员!
            -My name’s Plum. Miss Plum. –Mayhew.
            Mayhew! How nice to see …
            I’m so sorry.
            Oh,yeah. Actually, though, I feel great.
            恩~我其实感觉很好
            Hurry up, boys. Can you not see the gentleman is parched?
            孩子们,快!难道看不出来,这位先生快成干了?
            Mayhew,I have to get back.
            They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?
            Well, they’re still wondering where you slipped off to.
            他们还在猜你去了哪里
            Oh, and Miss Victoria…
            Yes? Yes, how is she?
            Well, she’s getting married this evening.
            What? Married to who?
            Some new comer, Lord Somebody-or-Other.
            新来的人,叫什么男爵的
            But that’s impossible.不可能
            Yeah,with you gone and all…
            你不见了…
            I guess they didn’t wanna waste the cake.
            我猜他们不想浪费这次机会
            But how could she?
            但…她怎么能?
            Women, you can’t live with them
            呵~她和他怎能共同生活
            You can’t live with…她不能…
            Time to pick up the pieces and… you know,and move on, I suppose.我想他们在收拾残局,日子还得过下去呢
            Speaking of picking up the pieces?
            说到残局…谁来帮我收拾一下
            Victor? Where are you going?
            Miss Victoria, we must leave for the church now.
            维多利亚小姐,我们得上路去教堂了
            Yesterday I thought my wedding would be happy.
            我原以为结婚会使人喜悦
            Now I feel I’m caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.
            但我现在觉得随波逐流,飘向茫茫大海
            The sea leads to many places, dearie.
            大海可以飘向任何地方
            Maybe you’ll land somewhere better.
            或许你会飘到一处更好的地方
            With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
            


            IP属地:浙江11楼2011-06-26 23:40
            回复
              hen everybody sees you   They will all be quite impressed
              大家见到你时,他们一定会非常惊喜
              They will all be quite impressed
              A wedding, we're going to have
              A wedding cake is no mistake   It must be quite sublime
              婚礼蛋糕不能出错,一定要非常华丽
              - We're missing something   - Try some dust
              还缺点东西   -加一点灰尘
              I wish I had more time
              再多一点时间就好了
              Perhaps there's something I can do   These bones might help a bit 或许我能帮一点忙,加点骨头也许会有用
              - Oh, my nose.    - Sorry.
              Wait a minute, that's it 等等,对了
              - A little of that    - A little of this
              The perfect cake is hard to miss
              这么完美的蛋糕,一定会是目光的焦点
              A wedding, a wedding   We're going to have
              A wedding
              Huzzah, huzzah
              We're going to have a wedding
              A wedding
              Let's all give out a cheer    'Cause the bride is getting married today 大家都出去欢呼,因为今天新娘要结婚
              One thing you can surely say    Is we will stand beside
              你可以确定的说,我们都将会出席
              Until the end we will defend   Our one and only bride
              誓死护卫到底,我们唯一的新娘
              Our bride-to-be, our bride-to-be   Our lovely Corpse Bride
              准新娘,准新娘,我们可爱的僵尸新娘
              Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! Hooray!
              Our bride is getting married today
              - Oh, there she is.   - Here she comes.
              Oh, oh, the bride is here
              She's waited for this day   For many a year
              For this day, for this day   Our hopes and our pride
              The bride is here   Here comes the bride
              Here comes the bride   Here comes the bride
              For this day, for this day
              Will last forever 将会永恒
              And all of her friends   Will work together
              她所有的朋友都一定会来
              To make it the perfect day   She's always dreamed
              Our hopes and our pride(骄傲)Our bride, our lovely bride
              We're going to have a party   Like nobody's ever seen
              我们将会有一个空前盛大的喜筵
              The living in the land above   Will not know where they've been 上面的人们将会喜爱我们可爱的结婚戒指
              The land above   The party of the bride
              Here comes the bride   On this glorious day of days
              新娘来了,最最荣耀的日子
              Up to the land of the living
              大步向前到世间
              To celebrate
              Oh, dear.
              Quiet down now, everyone.
              Thank you.
              Elegant, cultured, radiant. 优雅,教养,容光焕发
              Victoria has found a husband...
              ...with all these qualities and more.
              有这些品德的夫婿,甚至更多
              Serendipity brought us together...
              姻缘际会让我们相遇
              ...and no force on earth   could tear us apart.
              世上没有任何力量能分开我们
              There's an eye in me soup. 我汤里有只眼睛
              Oh, sorry.
              Fetch me musket! 去拿我的枪来
              Fetch your own musket. I'm off! 去拿你的枪来
              Coming through. Coming through.
              Excuse me, you don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.
              嗨~小路先生,我以前住在你过世母亲的身上
              Hey, hold on there.
              I love a woman with meat on her bones.
              我爱骨头上有肉的女人
              Finis, who invited these people?
              菲尼斯,这些人是谁?
              They must be from your side of the family.
              一定是你家那边的亲戚
              Certainly not.
              Why, if my Grandfather Everglot could see this, he'd be turning in his grave.
              希望祖父能看到,这地方快成了他的坟墓啦
              Finis.
              Where do you keep the spirits?
              你把酒(灵魂)放到哪儿了?
              In other news, the dead walk the earth!
              另一则消息:鬼门关开啦
              Get back! Don't try and sneak up on me!
              退后!别偷偷摸摸靠近我
              Get back!
              I'll give you such a wallop.
              你们这些家伙
              No.
              Yeah.
              Grandpa?
              - Bounder!   - Sweetie pie.
              -甜心… 小宝贝
              - Monster.   - Buttercup.
              -恶棍…滚开
              - Cad!   - Gertrude!
              Alfred?
              You've been dead for 15 years. 哦~你死了15年了
              Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
              坦白说,管他去死【乱世佳人】之经典片段
              Ethel!
              Wait. That's it. 啊~就这么办
              We're going to take whatever money we can and get out of here. 我们带上所有的钱…然后离开这里
              Money? What money?
              Your dowry. It's my right!
              你的嫁妆,是我该拿的
              But my parents don't have any money.
              It's my marriage to you that will save them from the poorhouse.
              是我嫁给你后,才能让他们脱离贫困
              


              IP属地:浙江13楼2011-06-26 23:40
              回复

                -------------------end


                IP属地:浙江15楼2011-06-26 23:41
                回复
                  可以回帖么……我也喜欢僵尸新娘的说……


                  来自手机贴吧16楼2011-11-05 12:47
                  回复